We can do this together. Or if you are a lone wolf type with your vision preordained, we can help with that too (we’ve had our shots).
Here is a sniff of our secret herbs and spices that we know you will be 98.92%* likely to be overjoyed with for your party, event or wedding hire.
Service mode 1 (That was easy mode)
- superior customer service
- a full suite of products to suit all budgets and visions
Service mode 2 (Showroom mode)
- Book ahead for a private showroom consultation
- Walk in if you wish. We can still make it work
- Completely collaborative process. You and us, a family committee or a hard core stakeholders committee
- On our large screen interactive display we can show you pictures and even videos of many events like yours
- We can show you 3D layouts of previous wedding receptions, brand activations and gala dinners. Like a sneak peek?
Service mode 3 (What? We aren’t paying extra for this ? mode)
- Like our quotation. Engage our services. A 30% deposit is required to indicate that you are committed to us being committed to you. This secures your order but you can still make changes of course
- Furniture proposal/mood board
- If required, a private pinterest board is set up to further flesh out ideas and details
- If you have booked a pavilion, we will alert you when we have one up in a public place
Service mode 4 (Are you serious? mode)
- 3D wedding reception, event, brand activation layout
- Site visit if required
- Flexible payments until your function date
Service mode 5 (We have nothing more to give mode…)
- Except for these customer reviews and testimonials…
- See our current online google reviews here
- See our current online facebook reviews here
- Oh, and some of our work…here
The following reviews were provided old school…
- Thanks to every one at Australian Hiring for the FANTASTIC (again) service and friendliness for the furnishings etc. for our function on Saturday 11th November. The wonderful way in which every thing was provided and then removed was very much appreciated.
K & J. Clarence Gardens
- I just wanted to say thank you for everything. You guys really were a fabulous help and went far and beyond to help us, and as a result the event was fabulous and everything ran very smoothly – so thank you again. A.T. ADL UNI.
- Thank you again for all your and Cathy’s wonderful assistance with this event and we look forward to working again with you in the future.
- Thank you so much for your professionalism – it has been great working with you and I am sure we will use your services in the future.
- THANK YOU so much for all your hard work. The party was amazing, everyone enjoyed themselves and the marquee looked great – very pleased with it all. The party finished at 6:30am, so that says it all.
N.W. Somerton Park.
- It was a dark and stormy night, but we were warm and snug in the marquee with the heaters glowing nicely. The trestles and chairs fitted perfectly under our verandah and all 60 of us were very satisfied.
The delivery and set-up/pick-up was done without a fuss, (tell them not to sing!!!!).
All together, too easy. Thank you.
D.A. Flagstaff Hill
- Just a short note to say thank you for your company’s continued support of the All Ford Day. Our requirements are ever changing and the ability of your staff to cater for these needs in a professional manner is greatly appreciated. We look forward to using your company at future events.
Neil Phillips, Event Co-ordinator, All Ford Day SA.
94 current reviews. 1 of those was negative. That customer has since removed it but we are still counting it in.