Planning your wedding? Congratulations.
If you need a little – or a lot – of help planning your wedding, you can rely on us. We’ve worked with many, many couples on their special day. Cast your eye over the quick start guide below and choose the easier path to wedding day success.
1. Deposit safeguard – Rest assured that in these Covid times, your deposit is safe. More information here.
2. Trust – This is your day. You have exhausted Insta, purged Pinterest and your friends have limitless advice based on Netflix’s Emily in Paris or some obscure Scandinavian Royal family. In the end, there is nothing better than sitting across from a table with a coffee in a relaxed atmosphere. Looking you in the eye, we want you to know who you are dealing with and that we are accountable. A business that is over 50 years strong with engagement and wedding experience spanning decades. See some of our wedding stories and verified reviews here. Need more? See a wedding case study here.
3. Guidance – We will put in 110% effort throughout your wedding planning timeline. From your initial contact to our flawless site management on the day – we will guide you the whole way through!
4. Venue – We’ve worked with the most iconic and beautiful wedding venues in South Australia. If you are still unsure where to have your ceremony or reception, we’ve got you covered! As preferred supplier for venues to suit your tastes and guest numbers – we are sure to find one that accommodates you! See some venues here.
6. Appointments – Come to our newly refurbished studio for a coffee, to quality check our products and discuss your special day. Our large interactive screen can show you previous weddings in photo, video or 3D plan form. This is by far the best way to learn your options and see that what you want to achieve is possible. Choose your time. Book an appointment here.
7. Contact us – Click the chat button below, email, call or if you’re feeling nostalgic, in person! Contact us.
Wedding hire in Adelaide, as every bride and groom can confirm, a wedding isn’t just about the big day. It can sometimes be a one, two or three year journey. We can help you from start to finish for the wedding you deserve.
Call our Wedding Event Team
Our wedding event team offer an honest, fully collaborative service (Check out the latest client testimonials here), styling advice with attention to detail and flexibility when planning for your commitment ceremony, engagement, wedding ceremony or wedding reception. So live chat, call now on (08) 8276 2250 or email for a chat to arrange a no obligation appointment. From there, we can get your bridal brief and get initial information to you. So if you choose to come in for a free hour long consultation, it will allows us to show what we have done and what we can do. Look at hundreds of 3D layouts of previous weddings, photos and even videos of real Adelaide weddings.
See how we can help you with advice, planning and styling. We don’t only provide sparkling pavilions but also the lighting and quality furniture inside for your engagement, ceremony or reception. 2019 has been our biggest year and we are taking bookings for 2020 and 2021 now.
We have all your bridal requirements from our wedding table hire range including our exclusive Harvest tables and banquet tables. Wedding chair hire like Walnut and white bentwood chairs, Tolix chairs, Americana chairs, clear roof and white roof pavilions, white marquees, wooden trestle tables, round tables, chairs, linen, bar tables and stools, heating, lighting, glassware and tableware to suit your requirements.
With our help, and with our wealth of experience at many Adelaide Wedding venues, your pop up wedding can materialize anywhere you choose. For photos, videos and information of the wedding venues we regularly visit for your wedding, visit here
For the latest AHC event hire wedding videos click here.
To see case studies of recent weddings click here.
Our wedding ready furniture varies from vintage hire to modern contemporary with handcrafted bespoke hire being a specialty. Also Rustic, Boho, Garden, Hamptons, Bohemian and Classic style weddings. Come into our showroom and check out the nearly 50 year old table tops upcycled to wedding quality or look for us at any Adelaide Bridal fair or Adelaide wedding expo.
We often deliver to prestigious wedding venues such as The SA Museum, The Art Gallery of South Australia, Beaumont House, Partridge House, Stangate House, Uraidla show hall, Aldinga Bay Bungalows, Botanic Gardens and the Botanic Restaurant and Carrick House to name a few.
We can help direct you to the best…
- Bar staff
- DJ’s and MC’s
- Light up letters and numbers
- Flower wall hire
- Photographers and videographers
- Photo booth hire
- Camera hire